The Court does not have the authority to Order one party to pay for extra-curricular activities of the minor children.  However, the parties can both agree to such an arrangement and the Court will likely approve that agreement and incorporate that into the Divorce Decree.

Our experienced Minnesota Family Law Attorneys can help answer your questions about Child Custody and Child Support. Call 952-800-2025 today or click below to schedule a consultation.

Schedule Now

Share This Article